background

Friday, April 15, 2011

Deals of the week

Lately we have been intrigued with the extreme couponing & debt reducing shows.  While I'm trying to utilize coupons more, I'm always on the search for great clearance deals.  This week my co-worker alerted me to a sale on sweaters at K-Mart.  I was able to buy 5 sweaters and 1 shirt for just $1.99 each.  I also found a cute pair of grey shoes for $6.49.  SCORE!  :)



I also went shopping at Old Navy.  They were having an extra 30% off their clearance items.  I purchased 2 sweaters for  $6.25.  It's great that I'll have a new wardrobe next winter for only $25.







1 comment:

  1. Wow-you got a lot of cute stuff cheap!! Love when that happens! =) Thanks for stopping by my blog! It is always nice to meet another mama of three boys! Btw, your boys are super handsome!

    ReplyDelete